2013 NFL Draft and The New York Jets (Post-Revis)

Round 1 of the 2013 NFL Draft is tomorrow. It’s something I look forward to every year. Here’s a good article on foolish draft moves from Bill Barnwell, of FootballOutsiders and Grantland fame: http://www.grantland.com/blog/the-triangle/post/_/id/58704/avoiding-dumb-mistakes-at-the-nfl-draft If 80 percent of success is just showing up, the other 20 percent is anticipating the game before we get there.